This morning I was in the shower while the kids were eating breakfast. They came running in full of excitement saying we had won $5.00. Well it was true. In their General Mills cereal box was a $5.00 cash card. We rarely win anything so this was kind of fun. Of course we are going to have a hard time sharing $5.00. They want things ranging from candy to a gameboy. I said they should spend it on me for Mother's Day but they didn't really like that idea.
2 comments:
That's funny. So sounds like something they would say and think. Why would they spend it on their mom when they could buy anything. lol
I like the idea of buying you a gift with that money! Kids will be kids! Happy Mothers Day Girl! YOur a great Friend to my kids and us! Thanks so much!:)
Post a Comment