Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More from Easter Vacation

Our visit to SF (the boys are in front of the famous crooked road). We drove the road after this picture and I'm amazed at the houses along the road (and all over SF). I would be afraid to live there because of earthquakes. It's a crazy place to drive - oh, no wait it's a crazy place to let Tim drive. He definately made it fun (and about gave me a heart attack. The kids loved it though).Below is the Exploratorium. The boys were fascinated with all the things to do and explore. I enjoyed it too but after a couple hours I was ready to go.
My cutest boys sitting on a little chair
Walking along part of the Golden Gate Bridge was a very fun thing. We enjoyed going underneath the bridge and walking along it. What a beautiful background.
Six Flags was great. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the shows. There were some serious thrill rides which some were too large for our kids. Little J. is quite the daredevil though. He really enjoyed a couple of the serious rides.
We also enjoyed the butterfly house. Some of the butterflies were larger than I've ever seen. Little T. enjoyed it too; he pointed and got all excited every time he saw one (which was about every three seconds).
Little T. had enough. Isn't he the cutest thing?
Mom and the boys on a ride at Six Flags.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Did you guys match on purpose? (last pix)